Thursday, April 30, 2009

Essential Listening

So when I used to be subscribed to Fabric Live, which I want to reinstate a.s.a.p., I discovered the Filthy Dukes. They seem to me like superstar local London DJs. Apparently, they have a successful, weekly night at Fabric called Kill Em All, which I hope to check out one day. I absolutely LOVED their Fabric CD and wondered why they never became a huge sensation. I just came across their new album called Nonsense In the Dark and heard their first single "This Rhythm" and I can already say it's going to be on repeat 'til I'm sick of it. I'm excited about this and hope more of my secret wishes come true. I have a feeling these guys will get far. I hope for their sake they blow up. Here's the single, Enjoy!


Filthy Dukes - This Rhythm from Filthy Dukes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment