Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fun Times Ahead

I'm glad to say that all my friends are going in a good direction and blossoming daily into successful artists/designers/writers/etc. The best part about it is when any of my friends have an upcoming event, all our friends & family come out to show support and love for their hard work. Here are some upcoming events in Miami and NYC of some good friends of mine! I will be present at both, so if you are in either city at either time get ready to see my Miami/NYC family and I celebrating and flaunting our talented buddies. If you wanna to learn more about Friends With You, go here, and Jen Stark, click here. COME OUT AND SHOW THE LOVE! We can hold hands and sing to baby Jesus (which depends on the amount of alcohol in my system).

P.S.: If you like the Luckies (why not, right?) there's much, much more merchandise available via the Friends With You Official Website.









No comments:

Post a Comment