Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lady Luck, where are you?

Well, I wouldn't say its tragic, but at least from my perspective: The majority of my music from my external harddrive has dissapeared except for 2 GB worth. God, I don't know what I did to deserve this, but I'm going to pretend this is a fluke and it will all go back to normal by the end of the day. For now, I'm going to shed a tear for my long-lost music library. In the meantime, I'll listen to Last.fm (my saviour) and look at pieces from the Milan Furniture Fair 2009 (Salon Internazionale del Mobile: Milan) that started yesterday and think about how in the future I will be able to own some pieces like these or maybe even submit work of my own (oh lala). So far, here are a few of my faves:
Veuve Cliquot Chandeliers made of Eco-Friendly Boxes in collaboration with Tom Dixon


Bookshelves made out of shipping crates by Studio Elmo Vermijs


Interactive LED wall from Skjelvik Design



No comments:

Post a Comment